It’s no secret that I love bliss balls especially when they are made with dates. I often take medjool dates to work for a snack. They are so delicious.
If you have a thermomix these are super easy to make but you can also make them in a food processor.
Choc coconut bliss balls
- 220g pitted dates
- 65g rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 50g chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients in the thermomix or food processor.
- Mix together until all items are in small pieces.
- Roll into balls and then roll in coconut
- Put in the fridge or freezer to set.
The hardest part is trying not to eat them all at once. If you are a fan of bliss balls you might also enjoy my recipe for delicious cacao and goji berry bliss balls.
Do you have a favourite bliss ball recipe?
I’d love for you to share in the comments below.